Don’t forget to write down your CPS code because this helps us identify that the package is yours.
3. How do I know if I have a package or correspondence?
CPS will assign you an access code so you can track your packages on our website.
CPS will notify the arrival of your package or correspondence via email.
You will be notified when they arrive at our offices in Miami, as well as to those in the DR.
4. Where can I call for any information on CPS?
Please note that we offer the following Customer Service numbers:
Santo Domingo (809) 563-2000
Santiago (809) 971-5494
5. Can I use my credit card to buy at every website?
There are websites that do not allow international card purchases, such as Macy’s, Aeropostale, among others.
In this case, it is best to contact your bank and register our physical address in Miami as one of your billing addresses, this way you will be able to process your purchases.
You can also visit our Personal Shopper who can pay with CPS’s credit card.
6. Do all online stores send their merchandise to your Miami address?
Yes, but there are some exceptions, as some online stores have policies about not sending goods to courier addresses, such as Apple.
7. Does one purchase at eBay as one does at Amazon?
On Ebay you need to register your card at PayPal in order to make purchases.
This registration is done the first time you make a purchase, then you can process the rest in a conventional manner.
8. What is PayPal?
It is a fast and secure way to buy online, without having to reveal the numbers of credit cards to the seller.
9. When will my shipment arrive?
Air freight: It takes 24 to 48 business hours, after it arrives at our warehouse in Miami.
You should consult with our Customer Service department so they can confirm the time of delivery.
This depends on the type of item you will receive.
Ocean freight: Please consult our sales department.
10. How can I pay when picking up and/or sending my packages at CPS?
On-line (via CPS’ website)
11. How do I report damage occurred in a shipment received via CPS?
Each shipment must be inspected before leaving our offices or branches, and before being delivered by an authorized representative, otherwise we cannot proceed with a claim process.
12. When my items arrive in Dominican Republic, must I pay taxes on items I have purchased?
Any item with a value of over US$200.00 is subject to the payment of taxes determined by the DGA (Customs) according to its value in U.S. dollars, plus transportation costs.
Articles with a value of less than US$200.00 do not pay taxes, unless the DGA (Customs) determines in its database that it is not the correct value.